AAPIO CODE OF CONDUCT
- We will devote our time and energy to improve the physical and mental health of the communities that we live and serve in.
- We will not use any AAPIO information for personal gain.
- We will conduct ourselves according to the AAPIO Bylaws.
- We will respect the privacy of our members and not use the personal information we collect during membership for personal gain.
- We shall respect all cultures and customs.
We will hold ourselves accountable to both those we seek to assist and those from whom we accept resources.
- We will hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards.