AAPIO Charitable Foundation is a public charity under the Internal Revenue Service code 501(c)(3) established by the Board of Trustees and the members of AAPIO.
Our mission is to conduct philanthropic activities to promote and facilitate wellness of the communities in the United States and other parts of the world.
AAPIO Charitable Foundation aims to improve the overall health status of the communities it serves by:
- Supporting community based nonprofit organizations through:
- Financial support (mini grants)
- Technical assistance
- In-kind services
Identifying and developing long term strategic community health partners in communities in Northern California
Supporting underprivileged youth of Indian ancestry in the Bay area in their quest to pursue careers in Healthcare
Setting up a scholarship program for the advancement of Healthcare in India.
- To improve the health and well-being of the communities we serve
- To improve access to health care and related services to the community
- To assist in disease prevention for the greater community
- Our program will be administered through the AAPIO - Northern California financial advisory committee established by the AAPIO Board of Trustees.
AAPIO is a tax exempt 501(c)3 non-profit organization under IRS Tax exemption # 94-3124000.
AAPIO CHARITABLE FOUNDATION MEMBERS:
Srinivas (Ram) Ramachandra, MD
Sunil Dhawan, MD
Bina Erasmus, MD
Aditya Jain, MD
Padma Srinivasan, MD